Ideas 2 Action Award Contest
Rules & Regulations
The “Ideas to Action Award” comes in during the design and development stage- providing companies with development resources to help turn brilliant ideas into products that significantly impact their industry. Read through our guidelines, and if you’re ready to take your idea to the next level, we’d love to see what you’ve got.
General guidelines for the submission process:
- “Ideas to Action” Award recipients have 90 days to use their award.
- If your project is related to a government contract or grant, it is ineligible for an award
- The applicant must be a permanent legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and at least twenty-one (21) years old.
- The purpose of the Program is to provide support to product designers with great ideas. Every three months during the Program, Versicor will evaluate applicants and their submitted design ideas and make Program awards to applicants who have an idea that deserves to be developed. A Program award will be a dollar amount, as specified by Versicor, that may be used towards Versicor’s software development and advisory services for business support, and/or a team of engineers to help make your idea a reality.
- If you are granted an award, Versicor will ask you to let us actively promote your project in print, press releases, case studies, etc.
For complete Terms and Conditions, click here.